Reliability and genuine performance
The GW range has built a reputation for reliability and genuine performance in a variety of applications, including the Container industry, tipper and dog work for Excavation companies, and with single trailer Metro interstate transport fleets and Skip companies.
- Front Under-Run Protection System (FUPS) and a 6.5t front axle capacity as standard.
- 13 litre, 6 cylinder turbo* diesel improve fuel economy by approximately 10% over an equivalent EGR engine.
UD's technology will remain fundamentally the same through the Euro 6 update. Our Quon GW leaf spring rear suspension; a six-rod trunion suspension with superior articulation. The Road Friendly Suspension (RFS) airbag systems are available on all models. Utilizing a two bag, full floating Hendrickson HAS460 suspension system or on the GW400 Long an electronically controlled UD Trucks four or eight bag system.
- Axle configuration
- 55t; 70t
- Max. gross combination weight
- GH11; GH13
- Engine series
- 410HP(300kW); 420HP(308kW); 490HP(330kW); 500HP(360kW)
- Engine power range
- Torque Nm
- 1,990; 2,040; 2,244; 2,448
- Engine torque range
- ESCOT-V (12-Speed AMT)